Our schedules are so packed with the day-to-day busyness that a lot of times we go to bed and wake up the next morning not even feeling rested. There is a way to defeat the cycle of days just rolling into one another without direction or purpose. When you wake up every day, take time out for yourself to claim your morning and chart your direction and purpose for the day. Words have power and our inner dialogue becomes the soundtrack to our lives.
In order to continually reach goals and live an authentic life we need to consistently re-fuel ourselves personally, spiritually, and professionally. With my morning coffee I follow a five step regimen to start my day off with direction and purpose.
- I pray
- I spend 10 to 15 minutes on professional development with a book.
- Write down something that you are grateful for.
- Repeat your daily affirmations out loud.
- Spend 5 to 10 minutes with a personal development book.
The power of having direction and daily affirmations is so important. Our words come from our thoughts and our thoughts create the tone for our day. If we walk around being negative, we are blocking ourselves from being successful and feeling gratitude for the things that we have. Some of the examples of affirmations that I use are below.
- I am blessed with an incredible family and wonderful friends.
- My ability to conquer my challenges is limitless. My ability to be successful is infinite.
- I am a fitness beast and I was love to move!
This is just a snapshot of one way to take control of your day EVERY morning.
In future blogs, I will break this down and go over each of the five steps. If you have any questions or would like more information on setting daily affirmations don’t hesitate to message me!
#fitness #fitfam #fitlife #goals #eatclean #healthy #lifestyle #gymaholic #goals #hardwork #crushit #bam #workoutmotivation #fitnessmotivation #fitnesscoach #coachrobj #motivation #gymlife #getfit #gethealthy #coachrobjswarrior #BAMLogic